Here we go.

25 April 2008

Japanese Cats R Weird

Neko
Hatch-chan

I don't think it's really soaked in what happened on LOST last night. Alex is dead! Killed execution style! We've got a terribly pissed off Ben on our hands now!

I was really pleased that I demanded Smokey and got Smokey.

I've got the evening to get ready for our trip to Fayetteville. Must not forget sunscreen! And snacks! Yes.

You know, I sit here thinking that if SY weren't going to be in Fayetteville, I'd have no reason to go there. Ever. O.K., maybe for good shows, deaths, or weddings. HillPeople are strange, annoying, weirdos with brains that lack oxygen. I'd much rather be a RiverRat.  Fighting words.

I called An this morning, he asked if we were still going. Yes. I asked if he got his ticket. "Well, ..." He told me he wasn't sure if he and his two friends were really in, that they weren't sure if they were going to the concert, that $30 is a lot of money. I can understand that, but I wonder what my role is tomorrow. Entertainer? I most certainly hope not. What are we going to do? Are we having a meal together? I have no idea. I told him that I'd call him when we got into town and we'd go from there. I guess I'll try to think of things to do, so there will be no boring awkward silences. Yikes. Young ones. I'd really like to think that they know how to entertain themselves. Yes.

I suppose that me & ATM are going to order our tickets, just in case. I feel like we're going to have a pretty long day tomorrow -- I just don't know how it's gonna happen, how it's all gonna go down.

I just I.M.'ed big cousin Ly. He is still considering a trip to Seattle to visit Ba Noi. I really hope our paths cross.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.

Blog Archive